iReporter

“Light of Hope” by Regina Davis Gallery Wrap 40 x 30" Oil on canvas “Seek thy light even in the dark, my dear, That hopeful beam you sure must find, Only a...
“Fishermen on The Galilee” by Sara Joseph Gallery Wrap 24 x 24" Oil “The peaceful predawn tradition that stretches back in time to when Jesus walked the shores...
Symphony Arlington – Guest Contributor
Apr 29 2022
Instead of a typical mother's day gift of flowers, or dinner or a hand written coupon book - why not give her something every month of the year? What better...
Kristin Chenoweth Drawing from her own experiences, Chenoweth will share inspirational and empowering stories from throughout her life and career. A Tony...
North Richland Hills – The neurological medical surgical unit at Medical City North Hills has been recognized as a Unit of Distinction Honoree in an annual...
Artscape at the Dallas Arboretum, a juried fine art and fine craft show and sale, returns on Saturday, April 30 and Sunday, May 1. Now in its 15 th year,...
“Two Best Friends” by Betty Watkins Gallery Wrap 18 x 24" Acrylic on Canvas “Always greeting me with big smiles and wagging tails, my little girl Sparkles and...
Open Palette, inside Sheraton Dallas Hotel in Downtown Dallas, is celebrating all mother figures with a Mother’s Day Brunch on Sunday, May 8th from 10am to 2pm...
“Dream On” by Betty Grummer Gallery Wrap 18 x 24" Acrylic on Canvas “Some dreams may initially seem meaningless, disconnected, and undiscernible. Upon waking...
“Water on the Glacier, Jasper” by Jill Danahey Gallery Wrap 40 x 30" Acrylic on Canvas “I’ve been to this glacier in Jasper, British Columbia, but this...